A new version of the Amatino API is live in all regions. API 0.0.8 may be substantially backward compatible with 0.0.7, however, is not tested as such and relying on backwards compatibility during these 0.0.X releases is not recommended.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a stale, cached Performance or Position to be returned after a Transaction insertion
- Fixed a bug causing Custom Unit update requests to fail, returning a 500 code.
- Account objects now feature a ‘Children’ parameter, which contains integer IDs of all direct child Accounts.
- Fixed a rare condition wherein internal telemetry recording could fail due to a unique key constraint violation, causing the API to spew 500 errors in response to any request
- Substantial code-style enhancements in the core API to ease maintainability
- Improved test coverage over rare edge cases in Account operations