A new version of the Amatino API is serving requests at
api.amatino.io. v0.0.23 is mostly backwards compatible with v0.0.22.
- Responses from
/accountswill provide informative error messages when requests yield
400. In the past, such requests would only provide a generic “
400 - Bad Request” response, making debugging difficult. You can now expect precise errors, such as “Missing
"name"key” or “
"description"value too long – max length 4096 characters.”
- Fixed a bug wherein Accounts could sometimes be returned with missing keys
- Account deletion requests now return data consistent with documentation. They previously returned an undocumented data structure
- Account update requests previously demanded a
unitkey. This was inconsistent with
global_unit_iddemanded elsewhere, and with documentation. Update requests now demand the
global_unit_idkey as documented.
- Nullable Account request fields (e.g.
parent_account_id) are now optional. That is, you no longer need to include the key with a
nullvalue. You may continue to do so.
/accounts. The method was seldom used, and offered little value given Transaction data cannot be destroyed through Account deletion.